Thursday, May 26, 2011

HELP JOPLIN MO!!!!

The tornado's in the Midwest have been nothing but flat out scary!!!
I remember when we use to here the sirens go off and we would casually gather and walk down the stairs.
Not anymore...
Now I feel more like a drill Sergeant yelling GO GO GO...GET DOWN STAIRS NOW!!!!

Joplin MO was hit hard last Sunday May 22.  I have a friend down there from high school. Thankfully she and her family are ok and so is their home.  But others weren't so lucky.

The stories are giving me nightmares and God has made my heart restless.  I need to help in anyway that I can. 

So we are offering our Criss Cross Tank at WHOLESALE COST via our ETSY shop.  50% of the proceeds will go to Joplin, all we keep is the cost for fabric everything else is donated.



It can be worn paired back with another tank if you are not comfortable showing your bare back.
We will be doing this for two weeks or until supplies run out which ever comes first. 
HELP US HELP THEM!!!!!
THANK YOU!!!
XOXO Suzanne


No comments:

Post a Comment