Friday, May 20, 2011

What a day!

I feel HORRIBLE!!!

It's allergies..but it sucks big time.
Headache, runny nose, cough, itchy throat, I CAN"T BREATHE!!!

It's because of the cottonwood out back in my neighbors yard.  A few days ago it looked like it was snowing outside with all those annoying little fuzzys flying around.  I knew it was just a matter of time until my body started its reaction to it. UGH!!!

So I'm under the weather but still going strong! or at least trying to. While I need to rest...resting doesn't really happen in this house..well not very often that is.

I finished some Girlie Goodness Headbands our Double Decker's..seem to be one of the favorites that sell they will be available at our next event...that is if I don't sell them before hand.

A bouquet of Girlie Goodness...how fun!

And then I got this shot of Tyler after his treat...


Mr. Alex had found his thumb...not sure how happy I am about that I'm still battling the THUMB issue with McKenzie sometimes...Oh Well it's cute anyhow.



Hopefully I get better soon because blowing my nose every three seconds is for the birds!!! I don't have time for this I don't have time to be sick!
XOXO Suzanne

No comments:

Post a Comment