Thursday, May 19, 2011

Accountability

When I was 28 I got re-baptized and I decided that I wanted to read the Bible from the beginning to the end.  Ok so now I am 33 and I am only in Isaiah.

The problem???

I should be way past Isaiah at this point and I've started re-reading it at least 4 times because I loose track or put down my bible and not read it period for a length of time.

When this happens I feel lost and empty that's how I know that God is real!

So here we go I am going to keep track of my reading through my blog and highlight some favorite scriptures that I find as I go along.

Isaiah 1:18
"Though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be white as snow;though they are red as crimson, they shall be like wool."

Isaiah 7:9
If you do not stand firm in your faith, you will not stand at all.

Isiah 9:6
For unto us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders.  And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.

I am at Isiah 29 now so I will post more scriptures as I find them.

A few shots of my big man Tyler...he's so cute.  It's not normal for me to get pics of him.  He is usually trying to get the camera out of my hands.



XOXO Suzanne

No comments:

Post a Comment