Wednesday, May 25, 2011

4 Months and Growing Pains!!!!

My littlest Alexander just turned four months yesterday without my permission :(...I can't believe that time has passed by so fast.  He's getting so big and is so stinking cute!!!! I think that I finally got one that looks a little like me...they all look like their dad...and that's not a bad thing ;)





McKenzie keeps complaining a lot lately about her feet hurting, her back hurting...and so on.  I have a heat pack that she keeps stealing so I made her one of her own I will be putting these in my ETSY shop and they will be available for Girlie Goodness.  These are our aches and pains packs...perfect for those growing kiddos heat up for 1-2 min in the microwave.  Filled with natural grains and outer shell is removable for washing if needed.


Owls for girls 


Astronauts and Aliens for Boys


XOXO Suzanne

No comments:

Post a Comment