Monday, June 13, 2011

In a RUT!!!!

But I am determined to get out
somehow....
I've been carrying this weight on my shoulders for about six years now maybe a little longer.  It's concerning our other house...and I wont go into details.
I think however that we are almost done with this situation.
The process has been long, hard, stressful, and given me a since of anger that I have never had before...
and I don't know how to handle it.
I've been burned...we've been burned because we tried to help.  I want to scream that "ITS NOT FAIR" but life isn't fair God didn't promise fair.  He did promise to stay by our sides and get us through times like these.
This situation has affected everything for me and I don't like it...I want it to be done.
I'm ready to walk away and try to forgive...but I can't forget...I won't.
I want to create again with a since of carefree freedom...without worries
And I will starting today!
I am taking a deep breath...knowing that God will take care of this, I know that he will comfort my heart in this time and sooth this anger that I hold.
I am stronger because of this...we are stronger because of this.  I am thankful for that.
I truly feel that my husband and I could get through anything that you put in front of us...we've already been through so much.
I LOVE HIM!!!!
I am looking forward to fathers day...I'm taking the kids shopping!  I can't wait to see what they pick out they are so much fun and I LOVE THEM!!!!
Sorry for my pity party..I'm done...I have to be...I don't like where this situation have taken me.
I am going to have a good day today!
I am going to get things done!
I'm going to start with making coffee...then maybe I'll have the energy to get the ball rolling :)
XOXO Suzanne

No comments:

Post a Comment